over 1 year ago
Did you know?
Progress offers great ways to interact and visualize manipulated data through its Grid components, while Telerik Reporting can communicate data in a unique way.
Telerik Reporting is useful for displaying data in multiple ways, like through graphs, tables and more. Each report can be designed and edited in the Designer and the dataset can be filtered, sorted and grouped based on expressions and parameters.
The Telerik UI for Blazor, Kendo UI for Angular and KendoReact grids are fully-featured offering paging, sorting, filtering, grouping, and editing. What’s more they provide interactive features like displaying hierarchical data, reordering and resizing columns, options for custom rendering and much, much more.
To learn more about how to use Reporting and/or the grid in your application, check out these articles and videos:
- Blazor DataGrid Meets Blazor Report Viewer
- Embedding Beautiful Reporting in Your Blazor Application
- Embedding Beautiful Reporting in Your Angular Applications
- Generating Charts Based on Data in Your Kendo UI Grid
- Let’s Build Something Fun with KendoReact
- How to Use the HTML5 Report Viewer in a React Application