over 2 years ago
There are two weeks left to enter your submission to the Worthy Web App Challenge. Submissions are due Monday, May 24 before 4 pm ET.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the Slack Channel, the Resources Tab, and your “to-do” list for more info to help you get started.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Did you build or modernize a web app that is designed in some way to make the world a better place using Telerik UI for Blazor, Kendo UI for Angular or KendoReact front-end components?
- Have you indicated which required and bonus components are used in your project?
- Did you provide an explanation for how your app is for a good cause?
- Did you provide a URL to your code repository for judging and testing or a link to your functioning demo?
- Have you included a video (about 3 minutes) that demonstrates your submission. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video and made public.
Remember, to be considered for a bonus prize, your video needs to include a screen capture of the tests being run.
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.